Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Reflection on Blogging


Questions;


1) What did I learn from the blogging tasks? How has this experience contributed to my own understanding of myself, my peers and the course content? 

2) What exactly did I get out of this? Have I questioned or changed my thinking as a result of this activity? 

3) How does this relate to my own learning in the context the EFL126 course? 

4) Have I been able to draw connections from past experiences, other METU NCC courses, or personal goals?

5) What could I do next time to make this experience better? 



Answers;


      At first it was difficult for me to follow all the sites that our instructor mentioned but now I can manage how to follow the web sites. I understand that we need to have a bit of knowledge of everything in order to make a comment. We need a confidence and we can share everything through internet as we are in 21st century and personally I’m planning to work on blogging like right now.

   In order to broaden our view we need to share and I've learned a lot about myself as well as taking this course that how it relates to my own learning in the context the EFL126 course. I / We need to be open minded and blogging bring so many things on me like, I need to search firstly and to get the attention to my post I need to put some pictures or videos and make it interesting.

   To give more attention to this course would be fine to make this experience better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment